Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Year In Review: 2012

1)  At the beginning of the year I decided to get a couple of mice:  Matthias, Martin, and Methuselah.  Not knowing much about mice, its been a bit of an adventure, but not one I regret taking.
2)  For my 21st birthday my parents and I went to the zoo for the first time in probably close to a year and had an amazing time.
3)  For my mom's birthday we went to the botanical gardens which were gorgeous and completely in bloom.
4)  On May 20th my family watched the solar eclipse which was pretty interesting.
5)  Got to see the 4th of July firework show at the Balloon Fiesta Park.
6 & 7)  My family went up to Silverton.  This and the next picture shows some of the gorgeous scenery we saw.
8)  During part of the summer I got to work as a sales representative with some really neat people.
9)  My family joined the ranks of the crazy people who take all of their animals with them on vacation.  We took our cats with us on our second trip up to Silverton.
10)  Our crazy family photo.  This is what we're really like. =)
11 & 12)  We also visited Vallecito and saw so many deer in the couple days we were there including a doe and her twin fawns which were adorable!
13)  My mom and I did a photoshoot with a mushroom.
14)  I had the opportunity to go on a fall retreat with two of my best friends.  I was so blessed to get to spend time with them.
15)  Just before the cold hit, the rosebush I planted in the spring started to bloom.
16)  Enjoying those last few warm days hanging out in the garden.
17)  Again, for the first time in many years my family and I went to the Balloon Fiesta.
18)  The Hobbit premiere was amazingly epic!
19)  I had an amazing time as a member of the cast of A Christmas Carol and made a lot of new friends.
20)  River of Lights with my parents after not having gone for several years.

A friend of mine did this and I thought it was so neat with the pictures so I decided to copy her. =)  Hope everyone had a fantastic 2012 and here's to 2013!!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This was awesome, Morgan! I didn't know you had mice. That's so cool that you got to do all those things with your parents that you hadn't in a couple years. I hope 2013 is just as great for you, and even better! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...