So I realized that I haven't posted in a few days, mostly because my life has been crazy with work, performances, and moving. I don't really have anything profound to say or anything else really exciting going on in my life right now, so I thought it would be fun just to post some random questions. You gotta have some fun in life!
1. Where were you three hours ago? I was dying in my apartment because it was so stuffy in there while sorting through shoes. It was rather boring.
2. What are you looking forward to in the next week? I'd have to say Encore's two final performances of The Westing Game because they are going to be awesome and also being completely out of my apartment and not having to wonder if I'm going to have enough money to buy food.
3. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you? Well the rugs in my room have some pink in them, so yes.
4. When's the last time you went to the mall? Sometime in the spring maybe? I honestly don't go to the mall. I don't enjoy shopping and I don't like being around that many people.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? No. I go barefoot, wear flip flops, or wear ballet flats. I am not a socks kind of girl.
6. When was the last time you drove out of town? Does driving out to Rio Rancho count? That's about the farthest I've been out of Albuquerque in who knows how long and that would have been last Friday night. I'm starting to realize how boring my life is...
7. Are you hot? Weeellllll, you know... Just kidding. Its actually that time of year when its pretty comfortable inside or outside.
8. What's the last thing you had to drink? Water. Its about the only thing I drink anymore.
9. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a t-shirt. Yay for comfy clothes!
10. Do you wash your car, or let the carwash do it? Honestly I haven't washed my car in the longest time, its really bad. But I'll do either. If I'm more in a hurry I'll do the carwash, otherwise I'll wash it myself.
11. What was the last food that you ate? An apple with some peanut butter. The perfect snack.
12. Where were you last week at this exact time? At my apartment, packing. My weekends are so boring. LOL
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? None that I can think of...
14. When was the last time you ran? This morning, I took my dogs out for a walk and we ended up jogging/running for part of it. It was quite fun other than trying to control three hyperactive dogs while running can get a bit interesting.
15. What's your favorite animal? Tiger, wolf, eagle. Take your pick. I'm really bad at choosing favorites.
16. What's your dream vacation? To go to New Zealand and see all the places where they filmed The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Also to go to London and see where they film Doctor Who and Sherlock, not to mention check out all the historical places.
17. Last person's house you were in? A friend's home two weeks ago.
18. Have you ever been in love? No.
19. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really. I get to see the people I'm closest to on a regular basis so I'm pretty good.
20. What are your plans for tonight? Do some more packing, watch a movie, run lines, maybe read some. Nothing too wild and exciting.
21. Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? Only if I'm really cold or its raining. Otherwise I think I look weird.
22. What's the next trip you're going to take? Well, hopefully sometime in November a couple of friends and I are going to journey up to Santa Fe to do some exploring.
23. Worst injury you've ever had? I sprained my wrist and my ankle when I was a kid. Other than that, I don't think I've suffered any major injuries.
24. What would you want to know about the future? If I should keep working towards a career in acting or be practical and go back to college to get a degree in something.
25. Do you have tan lines? Eh, not really. I wasn't out in the sun a whole lot this year.
26. Favorite musical artist right now? Again, I'm really bad at this so, Vanessa Carlton, ABBA, Two Steps From Hell, Vitamin String Quartet, and, as always, Howard Shore.
27. Do you collect anything? Journals and anything Lord of the Rings/Hobbit related.
28. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never. I'm actually a pretty good driver.
29. Have you ever drunk soda from a straw? Of course. Hasn't everyone?
30. What does your last text message say? "Yeah, that sounds good."
31. Do you like hot sauce? I'm not a fan of anything really hot, so generally no, though occasionally I do enjoy it.
32. Last time you took a shower? This morning.
33. Do you need to do laundry? Not really. I did most of it on Sunday.
34. What is your heritage? Italian, Venezuelan, Scottish, Cherokee. Those are the main parts at least.
35. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Reading The Two Towers and telling myself I really needed to sleep.
36. How much money is in your bank account? Not as much as I would like there to be.
37. What's your favorite number? I've never really understood the whole favorite number thing, so I don't have one.
38. What's the weather like right now? Sunny and very nice, though I do prefer cloudy days.
39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? It varies, probably personality and height. Also how they interact with other people.
40. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
41. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? The ability to become any person I wanted, basically Mystique from X-Men, because I could be anyone other than me.
42. Favorite TV show? And here we go again...Doctor Who, Sherlock, Castle.
43. Do you wear contacts? Yesh, I do!
44. What's your favorite month? I'd say September/October because I love seeing the leaves change the color and the weather isn't too hot or too cold for the most part. Also April/May because all the flowers and trees are starting to bloom.
45. What was the last movie you watched? Despicable Me 2. Absolutely adorable movie!
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way!
47. Choose one: Youtube, Redit, or Facebook. I like Youtube because I get the vast majority of my music there and I can upload my music videos, but I think I'd have to go with Facebook since that's the way that I stay in touch with many of my friends.
48. Something you look for in a friend? Someone who's willing to accept me for me and actually wants to get to know me.
49. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Yes, he's like a little brother to me. =)
50. How many pillows do you sleep with? One and a giant teddy bear who sometimes ends up being used as a pillow.