So I realized that I haven't posted in a few days, mostly because my life has been crazy with work, performances, and moving. I don't really have anything profound to say or anything else really exciting going on in my life right now, so I thought it would be fun just to post some random questions. You gotta have some fun in life!
1. Where were you three hours ago? I was dying in my apartment because it was so stuffy in there while sorting through shoes. It was rather boring.
2. What are you looking forward to in the next week? I'd have to say Encore's two final performances of The Westing Game because they are going to be awesome and also being completely out of my apartment and not having to wonder if I'm going to have enough money to buy food.
3. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you? Well the rugs in my room have some pink in them, so yes.
4. When's the last time you went to the mall? Sometime in the spring maybe? I honestly don't go to the mall. I don't enjoy shopping and I don't like being around that many people.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? No. I go barefoot, wear flip flops, or wear ballet flats. I am not a socks kind of girl.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
So obviously I haven't blogged since May, so almost 6 months now, but I do have a very good excuse. In case you didn't know, internet can be quite expensive, like $40+ a month expensive for the cheapest plan. If you didn't know before, now you do. And so moving in a new apartment and all, having to pay for rent, electric, water, food, etc., well, let's just say that internet was not exactly a top priority. Fast forward to the present and I am moving back in with my parents temporarily, well, probably until next summer, mostly due to the fact that my apartment was ridiculously expensive and for all that it looked nice, I've had a lot of problems with it and it just wasn't worth it anymore. Did I mention how expensive it was? And since it was so expensive, I was basically saving up pennies so I can eventually move to L.A. So I'm going to be living with my parents for a while until one of my friends finishes high school and then we'll probably rent an apartment together or a house or something. Yeah, you can tell we've really thought this through. I think I'll leave it at that for now, but you can expect me to start blogging again. I've honestly really missed it and I hated having those days when I had a moment of, Oooh, I really want to blog about this, and then realizing that, Darn, I don't have internet. Really complicates things, I can tell you. Until next time, au revoir! Oh, did you miss me? ;)