Friday, February 15, 2013

We Are Just That Awesome

So I don't really have anything profound to say today, not that I usually do, but in any case I thought it would be kind of fun to make a random list of the fun and maybe not so fun things that happened today.  I sometimes have a tendency to look at just the bad things and not the good that happen in a day, so there are times when I'll make a list of both and usually the list of good things is longer than the list of bad things, so here's for today!

Bad:
- I ended up blowing out one of my tires last night and I discovered this morning that there probably wouldn't be enough time between when Big O opened and when I had to be in to work for me to get the tire changed AND get ready for work
- discovering that I left my headset at home when I was almost halfway to work and having to turn around and go back for it thus making myself late to work
- having a member yell at me on the phone for something that was totally not my fault
- having a guy flip me off on my way home because he was making a u-turn when it was actually my turn to go
- being too embarrassed to even attempt a dance on Just Dance 4 at a party

Fun:
- getting to sit with my friends at work for the first time this week
- singing a mash-up of Call Me Maybe and Staying Alive.  Yes, we are just that awesome.
- having my trainer come up to me while I was on break and say, "So the latest BBC news is..."
- being on the same lunch as most of my friends for the first time this week so we could actually hang out!
- getting phone calls from members who are really nice and make me laugh
- talking about different movies with my other trainer
- talking to a guy who literally comes to work everyday in a suit and top hat
- getting off work a few minutes early
- getting to see people I haven't seen for several weeks due to scheduling conflicts

So pretty random, but that was my day! =)

2 comments:

  1. Where are you working again, Morgan? I'm glad you ended up having a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...