Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be Mine

So recently a friend of mine did a little Valentine's Day questionnaire on her blog and posted a link to it.  Since I've been out of ideas of what to post, I figured this would be fun.  You can check it out here if you're interested!
 
1). What is your favorite part about Valentine's Day?
I really like the love  that goes along with Valentine's Day.  I really love to see couples together and see the love they have for each other.  I also enjoy it because it reminds me of how much I love my family and friends and how thankful I am to have them in my life.  I also think that its one of those days when people are more generous with their love, not just romantically, but with other people they run into as well.

2). Your favorite romantic movie?
Gosh, that's hard.  I'm a sucker for romantic movies, so its really hard to choose.  I'll just name a few that I really enjoy:  Letters to Juliet, Something Borrowed, P.S. I Love You, and Anna and the King, and, well, the list just goes on and on and on.

3). Dark or milk chocolate?
Mmm, both.  Sometimes I have a craving for one or the other, but quite honestly, chocolate is chocolate, I'm not that picky. 

4). What is something you do to make Valentines Day special?
So I admit that there are times that I focus on the negative of Valentine's Day, namely that I'm single and thus have no one to celebrate with, but I do like to dress up and wear pinks or reds because that makes me happy, and when I'm happy, I don't focus on the negative.  I also try to do something nice for someone.  Granted, that's something I try to do everyday, but Valentine's Day just makes it feel special, I guess.

5). Which would you prefer getting as a gift on Valentines Day: Flower or chocolates?
Flowers, hands down.  My favorite Valentine's Day was when two of my friends left a bouquet of roses on my front porch with a note.  It was so incredibly sweet.  Besides, you can get chocolate whenever you want, flowers from people you care about are special. 

6). If you're married, what do you enjoy doing with your husband to celebrate?
Not married yet, but hopefully someday!

7). If you're single, what do you hope to do with your husband if you get married someday?
Something low key and fun.  I have to admit that I'm not big on the whole going out to a fancy restaurant.  I'm not typically a very formal person, so being in a formal setting for me is always uncomfortable.  So I would much rather go for a walk in the park, or even just fix dinner together and watch a romantic movie or play a game or something fun.  Also, kind of random, but I would love just once to go somewhere where there was a gazebo and bring an mp3 and speakers or something and dance in the gazebo. =)




2 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved your answers, Morgan! Rachel and I had such an awesome time giving you flowers that Valentine's Day--we were in stealth mode and everything, so worried you were going to get home early and catch us. :) Do you have school on Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you all did it fantastically. =) No, school, just work. You?

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...