Sunday, May 27, 2012

Be Blessed and Smile

The last couple weeks I've been going to Calvary's college Bible study for teens.  While there are certain parts of the teaching I just can't agree with, there are two songs in particular that I've fallen in love with.  And funnily enough, they're both by the same artist:  Hillsong United.  So here they are.

The lyrics are just so awesome.  Though my favorite part is the last verse that's repeated.

This one doesn't have the lyrics, but I would encourage you to look them up because they are awesome!

And I have one other song I want to share because it just makes me happy.  I love Yugioh, not as much as I used to, but I still do and I think this is just adorable.  If you don't like Yugioh or don't know what Yugoih is, you might not like it as much, but it's so cute I don't know how you could possibly dislike it!
 

So enjoy!!  I hope the first two songs are a blessing to you and the third one just makes you smile! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...