Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!

So obviously I haven't blogged since May, so almost 6 months now, but I do have a very good excuse.  In case you didn't know, internet can be quite expensive, like $40+ a month expensive for the cheapest plan.  If you didn't know before, now you do.  And so moving in a new apartment and all, having to pay for rent, electric, water, food, etc., well, let's just say that internet was not exactly a top priority.  Fast forward to the present and I am moving back in with my parents temporarily, well, probably until next summer, mostly due to the fact that my apartment was ridiculously expensive and for all that it looked nice, I've had a lot of problems with it and it just wasn't worth it anymore.  Did I mention how expensive it was?  And since it was so expensive, I was basically saving up pennies so I can eventually move to L.A.  So I'm going to be living with my parents for a while until one of my friends finishes high school and then we'll probably rent an apartment together or a house or something.  Yeah, you can tell we've really thought this through.  I think I'll leave it at that for now, but you can expect me to start blogging again.  I've honestly really missed it and I hated having those days when I had a moment of, Oooh, I really want to blog about this, and then realizing that, Darn, I don't have internet.  Really complicates things, I can tell you.  Until next time, au revoir!  Oh, did you miss me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...