Saturday, July 24, 2010

First Time for Everything

So I had a bit of an accomplishment today albeit one that I did not intend or anything. In any case, I ended up going to work today with no makeup. Yeah, I know that probably doesn't seem like big deal but for me it is. I always wear makeup. It doesn't matter if I'm making a five minute run to the store, camping in a tent, working at building site, etc. I always wear at least some makeup. My thought has pretty much been me - makeup = blah and me + makeup = decent. So the fact that I actually went to work today with no makeup on and I seriously mean, no makeup whatsoever, was an accomplishment and it was nice. Though I admit I had a slight panic attack when I realized.

That's all I can think of to say. I'm too tired and my brain's not really working. I'll probably have something new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...